We are all prone to feel fear, concern or fear for some situation in our lives. This feeling, up to a certain point, is normal, because they arenatural reactions in the body in the face of threatening events and its externalization is necessary to be able to enjoy emotional health.
When thesefeelings are disproportionate and become a perennial inhabitant in the individual, then we are facing thecbd against anxiety, usually treated through psychotherapy and medication. But there are alsonatural remedies for the anxiety, being able to serve as a complement or replacement.
Definition of anxiety and anxiety disorder
The first thing we need to do is definewhat is anxiety and anxiety disorder. In this way we will be able to delimit and differentiate the concerns that normally surround us due to the daily circumstances of life.
The anxiety It is the set of emotions such as fear, fear, anguish and concern that occur in an individual when faced with a disturbing event.
On the other hand, according toSpanish Society for the study of Anxiety and Stress,anxiety disorder It is a pathology in which the duration, intensity and frequency of the emotions of anxiety are excessive.
Types of anxiety disorder
The US National Library of Medicine. explains that there are three types of anxiety disorder:
- Generalized anxiety disorder. It causes excessive and prolonged worry about everyday problems such as health or family problems.
- panic disorder. It generates sudden attacks of intense fear, but for no apparent reason.
- phobias. In this case, people feel intense fear of something that does not represent a real danger, for example, fear of flying.
Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
Each one of thesetypes of anxiety disorder They present different symptoms. And, although the diagnosis of anxiety disorder must be made by a professional, in general, the following symptoms can be observed:
- Physically. Dizziness, shortness of breath, unexplained aches or pains, and pounding heartbeats occur.
- behaviorally. Noticeable changes in behavior occur.
- Mentally. Persistent thoughts and concerns are generated that interfere with daily life.
CBD oil against anxiety v2
natural remedies forCBD for anxiety or generalized They are, normally, treatments that can be used as companions, or replacement, of the traditional prescribed medications, of course, depending on the particularities of each case. Between theCBD oil against anxiety v2 are the following:
The meditation It is one of the natural remedies for generalized anxiety. Through this practice you canreduce the intensity and frequency of thoughts. It is a way to train your mind, calm it down and drive away negativity.
They are diversetypes of meditations that you can carry out, but among the most recommended are:
- guided meditation. In which a guide will lead you to the meditative state to be able to work on relaxation.
- One-Point Meditation. Meditation focused on breathing is recommended, ideal for quieting the mind and bringing tranquility to your life.
It is the therapy based on smelling certainscents of essential oils, in order to mitigate, reduce or combat the symptoms of anxiety. Between the Natural medicinefor anxiety there are oils with the following aromas:
- Lavender. Reduces cortisol level, irritability and panic.
- Nard. Combat persistent anxiety, thanks to its anxiolytic and relaxing properties. For this reason it is one of thenatural remedies for insomnia and anxiety.
- Bergamot. Reduces heart rate and blood pressure, directly influencing anxiety and nervousness.
The exercises of bothrelaxationLike the ones ofbreathingare a solution forcombat anxietywith natural remedies.
You can simplylie down in a comfortable position,while contracting and relaxing each of your muscles. You can start from the neck to the feet or vice versa.
You can also look for a guide for thepractice of hatha yoga, yoga discipline that focuses on breathing and balance of mind and body.
Thecannabidiol oil It is a natural substanceno addictive or psychoactive effect, which is among the natural remedies for insomnia and anxiety. In addition, it has aanalgesic effect for muscle pain.
TheCBD has a panicolytic and anxiolytic effect. It also favors the same sleep-wake cycle, inducing adeep and restorative rest.
We recommend theCrescent Moon CBD Oilof Upani as a support to treat anxiety.
It may interest you:How does CBD help sleep?
Herbal teas can be one of the greatCBD oil against anxiety v2. Of course, you can check with your doctor, because some could be contraindicated if you take other medications. Among these infusions are:
- chamomile. It is a soothing that promotes sleep. It is used as aUses of cbd oil against anxiety | upani
- valerian. It helps reduce anxiety and stress, thanks to its antispasmodic, anxiolytic, hypotensive and relaxing effects.
- passionflower. It is effective for the treatment of anxiety, nervousness and restlessness.